Read this, if you're migrating from V1 to V2 API
Our API received some minor changes, to improve internationalisation.
This is what you will have to change, when migrating from V1 to V2.
Change of API URL:
https://www.daa.net/api/leads/bought ⇉ https://www.daa.net/api/v2/leads/bought
- "start_date" should be an ISO8601 formatted date string
- "start_sold_id" was renamed into "start_sale_id"
- "soldId" was renamed into "sale_id"
- "soldDate" was renamed into "sale_date"
- "id" was renamed into "lead_id"
- "firstName" was renamed into "first_name"
- "lastName" was renamed into "last_name"
- "subject" now is a key that represents the given subject. If you need information about how to map these, please feel free to contact us
- "service" now is a key that represents the given service. If you need information about how to map these, please feel free to contact us
- "infos" now is a map with key -> value instead of an array with "label" and "value" property
- We added the fields "subscription group", which is the relevant target group you requested via Account Management.
- images, which is an array of urls to images that the customer uploaded to this lead.